The HCC Care Center is committed to transforming the lives of currently enrolled HCC and KY Adult Education students through assistance with meeting basic needs and accessing campus and community resources. We will strive to remove non-academic barriers to college success and promote educational attainment for all students.
Who is eligible to utilize the HCC Care Center?
- Any currently enrolled HCC or KY Adult Education student is welcome to use the HCC Care Center when they are in need of additional resources during their time at Henderson Community College. This is not income-based and does not affect a student’s financial aid.
How does the HCC Care Center work?
- Students will begin by checking in at the front desk of the Start Center, 2nd Floor of the Sullivan Tech Center (STC) and complete the online intake form (see below) or complete the form prior to their visit. An HCC support staff will assist from there.
- Depending on a student’s household size and the pantry items available, students will receive pre-stocked non-perishable food and personal hygiene items. On and off-campus resources will be available and any concerns discussed for community agency referrals.
- The HCC Care Center may be used by an HCC or KY Adult Education student one time per month.
Do you accept donations?
Donate now! If you would like to donate non-perishable and/or personal hygiene items,
please drop off items to the Start Center (2nd floor of Sullivan Tech Center/STC)
or contact Angie Watson.
If you would like to make a monetary donation online click the Donate Now! button below and select Henderson Community College as the recipient:
How do I apply?
- Complete and submit the form below (items with *asteriks are required fields).
HCC Care Center Form