Offices & Departments
The institutional structure behind our success
Henderson Community College is a comprehensive two-year college that provides a wealth of educational and cultural resources for our students and the tri-state area.
To succeed at our mission of serving the diverse educational needs of all Kentuckians, we have organized the college into several key areas:
- Academic Affairs is responsible for administering each of HCC's academic programs. Administrative
duties are divided among three divisions: Allied Health (AH), Liberal Arts and Professional
Studies (LAPS), and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). Academics also
includes the Hartfield Library which provides quality information and research services
for all publics served by Henderson Community College.
- Student Services is in charge of everything that happens outside of the classroom. The Chief Student
Officer and his staff help HCC students make the transition to college life, find
exciting co-curricular activities, identify financial aid resources, and plan for
their future careers.
- Business Affairs includes Human Resources and Maintenance and Operations. Their mission is to allocate
the college's financial resources to ensure the best possible experience for students,
faculty, and staff.
- Advancement and Public Relations is responsible for public relations, the college's alumni outreach program and spearheads
our annual giving and endowed giving initiatives.
- Technology Solutions assists students and staff with technology related issues and manages the computer
- Workforce Solutions ensures that HCC continuously evolves to serve the workforce training by offering customized training, continuing education, and community education to meet the educational needs of the region.