Need Help? Contact one of our helpful Counselors.
- Did you know that on-campus child care may be available to you?
- Did you know that you can receive financial aid if you are a part-time student?
- Did you know that accommodations can be made for students with documented
- Did you know that the local Vocational-Rehabilitation offices are located on HCC's campus?
- Did you know that all KCTCS students have access to Family Scholar House, a free resource to support student and family success both inside and outside the classroom. Available Mon-Sat, 7 am - 7 pm CT. Just call 877-677-9177.
- Did you know there is an addiction resources guide available for the LGBTQ community?
Community Service Agencies - This is a quick fact page of several local community agencies in the Henderson area that provide a variety of services that may be helpful with barriers individuals may encounter.
Check out a video from one of our local agencies!
A new comprehensive resource recently activated for Henderson and surrounding counties is Dial 211 powered by United Way of the Ohio Valley & United Way of Henderson County. This is truly a comprehensive resource for students and community members to get the help they need in a free, confidential and convenient way.
Get Connected. Get Answers.
Dial 211 Services offered
All individuals need to do is dial “211” (open 24/7) to talk with a trained specialist who will access their needs and identify the best solution. All information provided is confidential.
Alternative contact numbers for 211 in case your phone will not support calling 3-digit lines:
OR Text your 5-digit zip code to 898211 (texting services available 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. daily)There is also a smart phone app for this service.
If you want more details or if you are experiencing academic or personal problems that need special attention, contact one of the counselors available on campus. These counselors are here to help you and make referrals when necessary. Evening appointments may be arranged if needed. You may also reach us by dialing 1-800-696-9958 FREE (in western Kentucky only).
CRISIS RESOURCES AVAILABLE
You are not alone!
Whether you have struggled with suicide yourself or have lost a loved one, know you are not alone. AFSP American Foundation of Suicide Prevention
If you are in crisis, call 800-273-8255 or text TALK to 741741
Counselors on Campus
Career Services Coordinator
Sullivan Technology Center - Room 225