Attention employers - HCC Career Services is happy to post your job announcements
free to assist with your workforce needs and help students, graduates and community members
Post Job Opportunities:
If you have a flyer or more information concerning the position, please email HCC Career Services Coordinator Angie Watson. Questions? Please call 270-831-9671.
Job openings will be posted at the Career Services Job Posting page. We can also contact our students and graduates who are in specific degree program related to your posting to identify those who may be a good fit.
Other Employer benefits: Experiential learning opportunities such as internships, co-op, and volunteer are a mutually beneficial activity for employers and HCC students.
Benefits to employers participating in an internship or co-operative education include:
- Alleviate personnel shortages
- Complete a project
- Increase productivity
- Provide a pool of potential employees with experience and training.
Experiences may be paid or unpaid depending on the program of study the student is pursuing and if they will receive academic credit. Please contact Angie Watson for details.
HCC degree programs include:
- Agricultural Technology
- Business Administration (Accounting, Human Resource, Management, Office Systems)
- Computer & Information Technology (Security, Internet, Web Programming, Network Administration, Programming, Video Game Design, Data Center...)
- Industrial Maintenance
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Logistics & Operations Management
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nurse Assistive Personnel Programs
- Welding Technology
- Transfer degrees for pursuing bachelor degree programs
Job Shadowing or Informational Interviewing
Often students are uncertain about their academic major and benefit greatly by talking to individuals working in their field of interest. If you would be interested in allowing a student to job shadow or schedule an informational interview to ask questions concerning your occupational area, please contact Angie Watson.
A variety of recruiting events on campus such as our annual Health Careers Fair, Non-Profit Agency Volunteer Fair and collaborative community job fairs are conducted. For information about upcoming events, please contact HCC Career Services.
HCC Career Services
Angie Watson, Coordinator