Students are our business!!
Business Affairs is here to help you with any business you may need to conduct with
the college including tuition payments and refunds, delinquent accounts, accounts
payable, and accounts receivable.
Business Affairs Staff
Chief Business Affairs Officer
Administration Building, Room 111A
Business Operations Specialist
Administration Building, Room 204
Business Manager of Operations
Administration Building, Room 111
Payment Plans/Accounts Receivable
Business Affairs Assistant
Sullivan Technology Center, Start Center
Third Party Contracts
A third-party organization, based within the U.S. or U.S. territory, may sponsor a student’s enrollment by committing to pay a student's tuition and fees. Through the Third-Party Contract, the organization makes payment directly to Henderson Community College for the allowable costs, per the Contract. Tuition, fees and other costs not covered under the Contract are the student’s responsibility.
Eligibility for Third Party Contracts
A Third-Party Contract may be granted if the sponsoring organization:
- Will sponsor all, or most of the student’s mandatory tuition and fees.
- Requires an invoice, to be issued in their name, before disbursing payment.
- Will send the payment directly to Henderson Community College.
A student’s account is not eligible for a Third-Party Contract if:
- The sponsor’s payment(s) will be sent directly to the student.
- Only proof of enrollment, or a copy of the student’s bill is required.
- The sponsorship is for living and/or travel, or other miscellaneous academic expenses (i.e. supplies).
- The third party is a family member, or a personal/family-owned business.
If you meet the Third Party Contract eligibility requirements above, download the Third Party Contract from the link below, have the sponsoring organization’s authorized representative complete & sign the Contract, enter your student contact information & sign the Contract, and then submit the Contract to the Henderson Community College Business Office for full execution and processing.