Financial Aid Award Information
Financial Aid Disbursement
Financial aid, loans, and scholarships are considered pending until they are applied against your balance with the rest of your financial aid on the first Sunday on or after 30 days from the first day of the semester.
When Can I Expect My Refund?
Refunds are delivered with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. Visit this link for more information: https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoicessso/. For assistance selecting your refund preference, please call the Business Office at 270-831-9618.
other important information
- If you have decided not to attend HCC please send us a letter that includes your name, student ID#, date and signature stating that decision.
- If you drop a class before that session begins, your financial aid will be adjusted accordingly. Dropping below half-time may result in cancellation of some aid awards. It is strongly recommended that if you drop classes with the intention to add others that you drop and add classes on the same day. If you have been awarded the Pell Grant, it cannot be increased if you add a class after the Financial Aid census date.
- You will be responsible for repaying any funds you are not eligible to receive as a result of a change with enrolled hours or in your financial aid/FAFSA data.
- The Financial Aid Office reserves the right on behalf of HCC and the criteria established by the U.S. Department of Education to review, change and cancel an award at any time because of changes in financial and/or academic status.
- You must report to the HCC Financial Aid Office any additional financial aid resources you receive. This includes but is not limited to: non-institutional scholarships, third party payments, veteran benefits, tuition waivers, etc.
- Our office will be using your campus email address to communicate with you. Please frequently check your KCTCS email account for important notices. Please be advised that any paper mail communication will be sent to your address on file in our PeopleSoft processing system. Review your address information to make sure it is accurate.
As calculated by the HCC Financial Aid Office your financial aid package may consist
of Federal/State Grants, Federal Student Loans, awarded Scholarships and/or Federal
Work Study. All aid was determined by the information you provided on your FAFSA. Consumer Information can be viewed online.
If you have questions regarding any of the above information please contact the HCC Financial Aid Office at (855) 464-2244, or the Go KCTCS! Student Services Center.