We are your training provider!
We tailor all of our business and industry training to meet your needs. Our instructors have worked in industry so they have real world experience. Workforce Solutions is available 24/7 to provide classes at your location or at the campus of Henderson Community College.
In addition, we have the ability to access the resources of the entire Kentucky Community and Technical College System (16 colleges throughout the state) to provide your business with experience and expertise much broader than any single community/technical college can offer...and, at a cost you can afford!
A sampling of the classes we offer:
- Business Etiquette/Email Etiquette/Telephone Etiquette
- Business Writing
- Communication Skills
- Computer Training (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point Publisher, Access, OneNote, etc.; other application training available)
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Problem Solving
- Cultural Diversity in the Workplace
- Customer Service Training
- Dealing with Difficult People (Co-workers, Customers, etc.)
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Documenting Discipline
- Frontline Leadership/Supervisory Training
- Perfecting Performance Evaluations
- Presentation Skills
- Spanish (Health Care, Banking, or customized to your industry)
- Stress Management
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Winning at Work: How to be a Successful Employee
- Workplace Violence/Sexual Harassment (Awareness/Prevention)
We provide any type of training. If you have a training need and do not see a particular course listed, call us at 270-831-9849.
What is the refund policy for Adult Education and Workforce Development Courses?
If a class must be cancelled by the college, you will be contacted at the phone number or email you provided when you registered, and your tuition will be refunded in full.
If you need to withdraw from a course, you must officially withdraw at least one week prior to the first day of class in order to receive a refund. Withdrawals may be made by phone, email or in person. Official withdrawal from a course requires the student to notify the Workforce Solutions office regarding the intention to withdraw. The date on which notification of withdrawal is received in the Workforce Solutions office will be used to determine eligibility for a refund. Failure to attend class does not constitute withdrawal.
On-line courses offered through our partner site, ED2GO, are non-refundable after registration is complete.
Occasionally the college will offer customized, industry-specific and/or special programs for which no refund will be given. Program offerings for which a different refund policy applies will indicate the specific refund policy in the announcements, pamphlets and/or brochures advertising that program.