When a student does not have access to withdraw/drop a course, they can initiate the withdraw/drop using a form in Student Self- Service.
From the Student Homepage:
1. Click the Academic Records tile.
2. Click the Withdraw/Drop Request from the left hand menu. Current personal data displays.
3. At the bottom of the page, click on the slider bar to change acknowledgement from No to Yes to proceed. Click Continue. Note: if any changes need to be made, use the update buttons for each section.
4. Click the magnifying glass to search for the term to withdraw/drop a class.
5. An acknowledgement statement appears. Click on the slider bar to change acknowledgement from No to Yes to proceed.
6. Pending Withdraw/drop requests and the Current Class Schedule appears. Classes in the Current Class Schedule can be selected to drop by placing a checkmark in the box next to the appropriate class(es).
7. In the Reason for withdraw/drop, select the drop down arrow to select a reason for dropping the class and click the Continue button that appears.
8. Answer each of the questions concerning assistance and then click Continue. Note: The slider bars are defaulted to “No”. If answering “Yes”, click the slider bar to
change it to “Yes.”
9. If everything appears correct, select the Submit button.
10. Click Return or click the Home icon to return to the Student Homepage.