Transfer at HCC is a collaborative effort involving the student, the faculty, the college, and four-year partners, to aid the student in achieving goals and attaining success.
The purpose of the Transfer Center is to promote, support, and complement the academic mission of Henderson Community College by working collaboratively with local technical and transfer programs, colleges, universities, students, faculty, and staff. The Transfer Center and its partners create and extend transfer services to help you meet your goals.
• Understand the admissions requirements for four-year colleges and universities
• Access resource materials
• Research available scholarships and support services
• How to explore and identify transfer options
• How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university
• How to choose your courses now for successful transfer
• How to complete the transfer admission process
|Professor Lorie Maltby,
Transfer Coordinator (Interim)
Administration Building, Room 101