TAKE A SECOND LOOK!
We’re glad you want to take a second look at HCC! Maybe you missed something the first time.
For decades, we’ve been the first stop for students who transfer on to four-year universities. Studies have proven that students who start at community colleges earn higher grades their junior and senior years at university than students who go to the university straight from high school.
Additionally, HCC has helped students move quickly from the classroom to the workforce, and for many, a return to the workforce with a better job. We provide the technical information and hands-on learning that local employers are looking for.
No matter what your goals are, you can’t go wrong at HCC. With small class sizes and the lowest tuition in the state, HCC has been the stepping stone to success for many people throughout the years. Our students have gone on to great careers, become leaders in the community, and continued their education to earn bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
If you didn’t know all that, we’re glad you’ve come to look again. You’re next in line to do great things.
1. Complete our Free online application.
2. Submit your high school and college transcripts to HCC (if applicable).
3. Complete an online orientation
4. Get ENROLLED. In-person and online appointment are available.
1. Cost. HCC’s tuition is the most affordable in the state, and about 80 percent of our students receive some sort of financial aid. You will leave HCC owing very little to nothing, and that’s important as you get established in life.
2. Small class sizes. Our small class sizes allow professors to get to know each student. More importantly, small classes enable professors to give you the individual attention that will help you succeed here and later.
3. Class in-person or online. With the recent COVID-19 pandemic, it’s more important than ever to offer class options that keep you safe. Our flexible class offerings also help you to balance your outside life with your school life so that you can still pursue your goals and dreams, even as you continue to work and take care of your family.
4. Personal faculty advisor. Faculty advisors take a personal interest and work collaboratively with you to help you make the best decisions for your academic career and life. We want to know where you want to go so that we can help you get there.
5. A college committed to your success! Everything we do at HCC is focused on student success. Teaching, advising, student support services—it’s all there to help you because at HCC, your success equals our success.
Need help completing the FAFSA or have other financial aid questions? Let us know!
Students pursuing a degree at Henderson Community College can qualify for federal and state grants.
Ready to get started? Henderson Community College hosts a variety of specialized enrollment weeks! Prospective and current students can register for virtual or in-person advising and financial aid assistance during the times posted here or through social media!