HCC FAME is a "work and learn" program that gives participating students the opportunity to earn an industry recognized degree while gaining valuable experience at a manufacturing company.
Benefits of this program include:
- Complete your degree in 5 semesters
- Employer pays half of the student’s tuition
- Competitive wages
- Scholarship opportunities, such as Kentucky Work Ready Scholarship, are available
- Potential to graduate debt-free
- Recent graduates are earning up to $45,000 a year!
See the HCC FAME main page on details how to apply to the program!
In the HCC FAME program students will learn and apply:
A TECHNICAL CORE
- Motor Controls
- Maintaining Industrial Equipment
- Electrical Principles
- Blueprint Reading
- Machine Tool Fundamentals
THE MANUFACTURING CORE EXERCISES
- Safety Culture
- Workplace Visual Organization (5S)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Problem Solving
- Maintenance Reliability
THE SIX PROFESSIONAL BEHAVIORS
- Interpersonal Relationships