HESI Student Registration Instructions
Henderson Community College – Admission Assessment Examination
Remember to get on the schedule you have to contact me to get paid. We take cash, check, debit or credit. We do except debit and credit over the phone. If you would like to come in to pay, please contact me to assure I will be here. And you can mail your check to:
Henderson Community College
2660 S. Green Street
Henderson, KY 42420
Attn: Pamela Buchanan
The dates for the HESI are as follows:
- Must wear face mask-bring your own (cloth is fine) you will have to wear it when you are in the building
- Can only bring in keys and ID. I cannot use my lockers so NO PHONES, wallet, chain purse or lanyards, hats or watches
- You will go through a check in process as you enter the building
- Check in fifteen minute before appointment (no earlier)
- If you are sick please call to reschedule (you will not be allowed in the testing room if you are sick)
- No shows without calls will be added to the end of the list of testers.
- Plan on two to four hours for testing.
- You MUST have your KCTCS username and password if you are a student already.
Please have your username and password information for Evolve
Set up your HESI account at
Log out and remember your username and password - you will need this information to take the assessment!
YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TEST WITHOUT IT!
The HESI test fee is $60 which has to be paid in order to schedule for the test. I
accept cash, check, debit or credit. Debit and Credit can be paid over the phone.
Set up your HESI account at:
- Log out and remember your username and password
- You will need this information to take the assessment
- Henderson Community College gives the HESI A2 Entrance Exam
- Henderson Community College does not require the Biology or Chemistry sections
- Retests have to be six weeks between