HESI Student Registration Instructions
Henderson Community College – Admission Assessment Examination
You must pay in advance to take the HESI exam. HCC accepts cash, check, debit card, or credit card payments. HCC accepts debit card and credit card payments over the phone. The HESI test fee is $60 which has to be paid in order to schedule for the test.
To pay over the phone, please contact the HCC Business Office at 270-831-9618.
HESI Exam Dates
The dates for the HESI are as follows:
- Friday, October 20th, 2023 - 8:00 am - 1:00 PM
- Monday, November 6th, 2023 - 8:00 am - 1:00 PM
- Friday, December 1st, 2023 - 8:00 am - 1:00 PM
- Wedneday, December 13th, 2023 - 8:00 am - 1:00 PM
- If you are sick please call to reschedule your exam (270-827-6158).
- The test is administered in the Sullivan Technology Center's Start Center (2nd floor).
- You are required to wear a face mask once you enter the building. You will need to wear a mask during the exam. You will be asked to leave if you remove your mask.
- You will need to bring a photo-ID with you. No phones, purses, lanyards, hats, or watches are allowed in the testing room.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- The exam lasts approximately two to four hours.
- No shows without calls will be added to the end of the list of testers
- You MUST have your KCTCS username and password if you are a student already.
Please have your username and password information for Evolve
Set up your HESI account at
Log out and remember your username and password - you will need this information to take the test
Set up your HESI account at:
- Log out and remember your username and password
- You will need this information to take the assessment
- Henderson Community College gives the HESI A2 Entrance Exam
- Henderson Community College does not require the Biology or Chemistry sections
- Retests have to be six weeks between