The College Foundation, Inc. was founded to support the mission of Henderson Community College by raising funds and awareness throughout the community. It is a separate not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, led by an independent Board of Directors. The primary purposes of the Foundation include advancing the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of HCC and:
- Catalyst, leadership, and coordination for the private-sector resource development programs and activities of Henderson Community College.
- Raise private funds for college-wide initiatives and needs.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the management and investment of private funds.
- Friend-raiser and advocate for Henderson Community College.
- Advisor to Henderson Community College President.
* Bill Gentry
J. Christopher Hopgood
Current Foundation Board Members
Reverend Charles E Johnson