OPEN POSITION AT HCC!
Published on Mar 29, 2022
HCC is currently looking to fill the Coordinator of Student Engagement & Retention to our team!
Are you interested in applying?
- Manage/oversee college’s academic intervention efforts utilizing instructional technologies
- Provides regular professional development to staff and faculty regarding student retention
- Coordinates student activities and student engagement
- Serves as a liaison to at-risk students
- Serves as an advisor for incoming students
- Supports recruitment efforts
- Serves on relevant local and system level committee
- Bachelor’s degree (Education with focus on counseling or student affairs, social work, or related field), and two years related experience, or equivalent
- Experience as a success coach or minority retention specialist
- Experience working with students from diverse backgrounds including underprepared, low-income, and underrepresented populations
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to plan, organize and implement events and day-to-day operations/duties
- Demonstrates and facilitates a team spirit in department and community
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022.
To Apply: Please visit our website to make application online:
In addition, please upload a letter of interest, resume and transcripts.