Events and Performances
Henderson Fine Arts Center features a wide variety of shows and events, including the Henderson Area Arts Alliance season, designed to capture the imagination and interest of everyone.
For reserved ticket events, there is a "no babes in arms" policy which means everyone regardless of his/her age must have a ticket. Also, the balcony as three flights of stairs for a total of 24 steps--no elevator or bathroom on the balcony level. Please call the HFAC Box Office at (270) 831-9800 if you have any questions.
Purchasing tickets is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. On the phone, call 270-831-9800 during regular business hours.
2. Online if that option is available for your show (click on name of event above).
3. On-site at the Box Office
- Box Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays and 2 hours before performance. Closed on holidays.
- Online Sales: Our ticket system works best with FireFox and Internet Explorer. Also make sure your security settings allow access to our online ticketing system. If you have problems please call the Box Office at 270-831-9800 during regular hours.
- Types of Payment Accepted: The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checks and cash.
- Fees: There is a $2 service/facility fee on each ticket. There is an additional $3 convenience fee on each ticket purchased online.
- Babies & Children: All babies and children regardless of age must have a ticket for reserved seating events. We have a "no babes in arms" policy.
- Seniors & Students: There is a $2 discount for seniors and students on most Henderson Area Arts Alliance events.
- Will Call: Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call Window, with a photo ID, one hour prior to show time.
- Accessibility: For special needs seating, please call 270-831-9800.
- Cancellation Policy: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a performance is cancelled. All events, dates, and times are subject to change without prior notice.
- Revocation: Tickets are a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management discretion, upon refund of the purchase price and subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, should the holder act in a disorderly manner or violate management policies.
1. All events are in McCormick Hall unless stated otherwise.
2. Our balcony has 3 flights of stairs--12 steps each flight and no elevator.
3. All patrons must have a ticket due to the "no babes in arms" policy.
4. Events may be subject to change.
5. If you have problems purchasing tickets online after regular business office hours please call customer care at 866-323-5411 FREE- option 1.