Begin at Henderson Community College and you can go anywhere!
Register now - it's easy to get started!
Henderson Community College offers you a number of benefits:
- Excellent instructors
- Small class sizes
- Classes in Henderson and Morganfield and online
- Great tuition value and outstanding scholarship opportunities
- Friendly campus
- Faculty and staff are here to help you succeed
- Students who graduate from HCC with their two-year degree and transfer do better at universities like MSU or USI than those junior students!
What do we offer?
Our college offers associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates in a wide variety of Programs of Study.
Ready to get started?
Our Steps to Registration will tell you everything you need to know.
Will I be accepted?
Henderson Community College has an "open door" admission policy, which means you will be admitted to HCC if you:
- have graduated from high school
- have earned a high school general equivalency diploma (GED)
- are eligible to pursue a GED
- are dually enrolled in high school and college
Please note that acceptance to Henderson Community College does not guarantee admission to our selective admissions programs, such as Nursing, Practical Nursing, and Dental Hygiene. If you do not have a high school diploma or GED, call 270-831-9610 to discuss additional options.
Is Henderson Community College accredited?
Henderson Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern
Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation
of Henderson Community College.
Note: The Commission is to be contacted only if there is evidence that appears to support an institution s significant non-compliance with a requirement or standard.