HCC Tuition GuaranteeReturning students to HCC will not be subject to a tuition increase for the 2011-2012 academic year, if they enrolled during the fall 2010 or spring 2011 semesters. Eligible students will receive a tuition rate of $130 per credit hour, the same rate they paid during the 2010-2011 academic year.
The eligibility guidelines for the guaranteed tuition program are:
- The guaranteed tuition rate is currently only valid for the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Consecutive term enrollment is not required.
- Students enrolled only in summer 2011 classes are not eligible.
- The guaranteed tuition rate is valid for the summer 2012 term.
- High school dual credit students enrolled in either fall 2010 or spring 2011 courses are eligible.
- Tuition is guaranteed for in-state, out-of-state, contiguous counties and KCTCS Online students.
Tuition rates for the 2011-2012 academic year for students not under the guaranteed
tuition plan have not yet been determined. They are anticipated to be set at the
KCTCS Board of Regents meeting on June 17th.