ATTENTION: HCC MOVING ALL COURSES ONLINE AS OF NOV. 23
Published on Nov 20, 2020
Henderson, KY – Henderson Community College (HCC) has made the decision to move all instruction online starting Monday, November 23, 2020.
During this transition, faculty and staff will make preparations and clearly communicate with students.
The HCC campus will remain open and operational, while taking the following precautionary measures:
- The Start Center (which houses student services) will remain open and provide services both virtually/remotely and in-person by appointment.
- Business Services will remain open and provide services by appointment and via phone 270-831-9752.
- Tutoring is available virtually/remotely through TutorMe.com. Students can access via Blackboard.
- The Writing Center and Math Lab will continue to operate virtually/remotely.
- Testing and computer labs will be open by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 270-827-6158.
- Library hours will change to Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., as well as via phone 270-831-9760.
- Faculty will be available to students and advisees through email and phone communication.
- HCC Skills U will provide services virtually/remotely and in-person by appointment, please contact them directly at 270-831-9648.
- The Preston Arts Center remains closed to public events.