2020 Winter Session
What are you doing during winter break?
December 15, 2020 - January 17, 2021
HCC is offering an expanded list of online courses for Winter Session 20-21 that give students an opportunity to lighten their course load for the following semester or accelerate their path to graduation.
Use your winter break to:
- Complete a course in 4 WEEKS
- Catch up on credits you need
- Take extra classes to move closer to graduation
- Concentrate on a topic you’re interested in, or one you would rather not take during the regular semester
- Pick up a requirement or fulfill a prerequisite
- Take advantage of the lowest tuition and best faculty in the state
- CIT105: Introduction to Computers
- COM252: Intro to Interpersonal Communication
- FYE105: Achieving Academic Success
- HIS109: History of the US Since 1865
- HMS101: Human Services Survey
- MAT151: Introduction to Applied Statistics
- PSY110: General Psychology
- STA151: Introduction to Applied Statistics
Winter session courses are charged per credit and may be included in your spring financial aid package. Contact Student Financial Services for information about billing and payment deadlines.
We hope you'll join us this winter!