How can I purchase tickets for Preston Arts Center performances?
There are three ways to purchase tickets
1. On the phone, call 270-831-9800 or toll free 1-800-291-3402 during regular business hours (10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays).
2. Online if that option is available for your show. (If you have problems with the online ticketing after regular hours please call 866-323-5411--option 1 for customer care.)
3. On-site at the Box Office
If you have problems with online ticketing please call the Box Office at 270-831-9800
Box Office hours are 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays and 2 hours before a ticketed event.
- Box Office Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. weekdays and 2 hours before performance. Closed on holidays.
- Online Sales: Our ticket system works best with FireFox and Internet Explorer. Also make sure your security settings allow access to our online ticketing system. If you have problems please call the Box Office at 270-831-9800 during regular hours.
- Types of Payment Accepted: The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, checks and cash.
- Fees: There is a $2 service/facility fee on each ticket. There is an additional $3 convenience fee on each ticket purchased online.
- Babies & Children: All babies and children regardless of age must have a ticket for reserved seating events. We have a "no babes in arms" policy.
- Seniors & Students: There is a $2 discount for seniors and students on most Henderson Area Arts Alliance events.
- Will Call: Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call Window, with a photo ID, one hour prior to show time.
- Accessibility: For special needs seating, please call 270-831-9800.
- Cancellation Policy: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a performance is cancelled. All events, dates, and times are subject to change without prior notice.
- Revocation: Tickets are a revocable license, subject to termination with denial of admission at management discretion, upon refund of the purchase price and subject to revocation with denial of admission or removal from the facility, without compensation, should the holder act in a disorderly manner or violate management policies.
*Our balcony has 3 flights of stairs and no elevator.
**If you have problems with online tickets after hours please call 866-323-5411 option