What type of seating is available in the HFAC?
McCormick Hall is named in honor of Pat and Heather McCormick for their outstanding contributions to the performing arts.
The 981-seat venue has 742 seats on the main floor divided into the front and rear orchestra and 233 seats in the balcony. The seating is stadium or tiered seating--each row is one row or step above the next for optimal viewing of the stage.
- There are 6 wheelchair accessible seats in the front orchestra section by door 4.
- There are no center aisles in the performance hall and no walk-through between rows L & M.
- The overhang for the balcony begins at Row U.
- There are 21 rows--A to W (but no row I or O) on the main floor.
- There are 6 rows in the balcony--AA to FF.
- The balcony has 3 flights of steps--12 each and there is no elevator or bathroom on the balcony level.