Whether you are preparing to take your first class or preparing to graduate, your success is our number one priority. Below are several resources that might help you.
• Career Services - provides assistance for those seeking career and job search assistance.
• Counseling Services - provides counseling and referrals to students with academic and personal challenges.
• Disability Support Services - provides assistance with special accommodations needed for learning or mobility.
• Diversity Services - provides services and activities to celebrate the cultural differences in HCC students.
• Start Center - provides free tutoring, assessment and more.
• Transfer - provides assistance for students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university.
• Veterans Affairs - provides financial assistance to military veterans and families.
• Writing Center - provides assistance and guidance with written assignments and projects in a variety of academic disciplines.