• Did you know that on-campus child care may be available to you?
• Did you know that free bus tokens are available for transportation to HCC?
• Did you know that you can receive financial aid if you are a part-time student?
• Did you know that accommodations can be made for students with documented
• Did you know that the local Vocational-Rehabilitation offices are located on HCC’s campus?
Community Service Agencies Referral Brochure 2016 - This brochure is a quick fact sheet of several local community agencies in the Henderson area that provide a variety of services that may be helpful with barriers individuals may encounter.
If you want more details or if you are experiencing academic or personal problems that need special attention, contact one of the counselors available on campus. These counselors are here to help you and make referrals when necessary. Evening appointments may be arranged if needed. You may also reach us by dialing1-800-696-9958800-696-9958 FREE (in western Kentucky only), or if you are on campus, you can use any courtesy phone and dial 1+4 digit extension (ex: 19627).