• Did you know that on-campus child care may be available to you?
• Did you know that free bus tokens are available for transportation to HCC?
• Did you know that you can receive financial aid if you are a part-time student?
• Did you know that accommodations can be made for students with documented
• Did you know that the local Vocational-Rehabilitation offices are located on HCC’s campus?
If you want more details or if you are experiencing academic or personal problems that need special attention, contact one of the counselors available on campus. These counselors are here to help you and make referrals when necessary. Evening appointments may be arranged if needed. You may also reach us by dialing 1-800-696-9958 (in western Kentucky only), or if you are on campus, you can use any courtesy phone and dial 1+4 digit extension (ex: 19627).